Sunday, August 15, 2010

Take Me Far, Far Away

This weekend was spent with my cousin and her boyfriend who are from Italy. It's amazing how great they are at speaking English. It makes talking to them pretty easy.
After spending time with them, it reminded me of my trip to Italy when my family visited them. There is a huge difference between going to Rome and seeing all the touristy stuff and going into a small village and experiencing the true family life and culture.
They invited me to stay with them for a month in their village, and I am dying to go!
So it's time to start saving my money and learning some Italian!
I'm hoping to go the summer after I'm finished college, or in the fall when there is a 'Meana festival'!!
Yeah... I was named after a town called Meana...

Well here's a picture with my siblings and the Italians;














Carpe Diem ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment