Friday, August 20, 2010

Productivity

I have gotten a lot accomplished in the past week. Signing up for driving school, bus pass taken care of, new work shoes, school schedule, and the list goes on.
It feels good knowing the majority of things on my to do list have been crossed off.

Now since I have to wake up early for driving school this weekend, there wont be any fun Friday night events for me. So I will be spending my day being ultra productive! Cleaning out my room, all of my closets and drawers, ordering school books, and working out.

Just a side note, I've been wondering if I will be the only college student attending driving school... Should I make some 15/16 year old friends? Haha...

Well maybe within being productive I'll write a new blog post this weekend. Who knows?

Carpe Diem ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment