Monday, August 1, 2011

An update on the 'Summer Bucket List'

Ah the infamous bucket list!
Right now, I have done 6 out of 16, and with only a few weeks left of summer, I'm in action mode!
Here is what I have done so far:
2. Run 10km
- I didn't really specify how I was going to do this, but I cheated a little and did a little speed walking for 2 minutes after the 6 km mark. I would still call it a success though. I get so bored when I run.
4. Ride a motorcycle
- I just did this one on Saturday actually! My best friend had asked a friend of hers who has a bike, and he was kind enough to give me a ride. He didn't really give me any instructions so it made for a terrifying first ride, but it helped that he was cute. We had just been swimming, so my bikini top left 2 wet boob marks on the back of his shirt while he was in a grocery store. Unless he's reading this he will probably never know why we were laughing at him.
8. Run on the canal
- I did this as soon as it got warm outside! I ran for about 35 minutes and probably looked crazy because I had a smile on my face for most of the duration. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was and how easy the run was. Too perfect.
9. Swim in Jill's pool
- We talked about it every summer, and every time we set a date it would rain, or something would happen. This year I've been twice! One of the days it was 46 degrees with humidity, so I was very thankful!
11. Get another tattoo
- So I really cheated on this one. I have to pay for a lot of expensive things this summer, so I opted for a henna tattoo of an owl. On my way home, Jill and I found one of those mini water parks where you press a button and water comes out of fun objects (I'm so descriptive huh?). Water + Henna = Smudged henna. Fail.
12. Rugby Rugby Rugby
- Playing with Irish and Algonquin. NBD.

So much left, but I'm hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment