Tuesday, April 27, 2010

COME come summertime LOVE love take a ride with ME ♥

While technically it is not actually summer, my summer vacation starts today!!!!
I just finished my last exam of the year, and while completely unsure if I actually passed, I couldn't care less right now. I'd rather wait a while before even thinking about school!
Now the only thing I need to worry about this summer is work, moving back home, and of course, above all else, my one love.
Rugby.
Practices start in early May and the season will go on until early September. that's 4 beautiful months of scruming, rucking, and mauling my butt around the rugby pitch.
We'll see how things work out doing both P90X and playing rugby. I could either end up half dead, or look like a fitness model. I'm hoping for the latter.

This has been my favorite summer song for a few years now. Perfect to relax to while tanning or just sitting on a patio.

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment