Thursday, April 22, 2010

22's Son!

Yeah I just made a reference to Big Black. Mostly because my arms feel like jello from P90X, and today is the 22'nd. Wow. Go Meana!
So reading that you may believe that I would be the type of person who celebrated a certain holiday two days ago on the Parliament Hill. Good news folks, I never have!
Not that I am against it, I sat 50 feet away and saw the huge smoke cloud sitting on top of the hill. Followed shortly by a nice herbal smell. Yum. Thanks 420!

Now here's something super duper diddily awesome!
Bluesfest.
Do I need to say more?

Well, I will.
Here are my pics for the Bluesfest season. I can't promise that I will go to each of them, but I will try. I really will.
Alexisonfire, B-52, Drake, Down with Webster, Great Big Sea, Joan Jett, Metric,and Weezer.
There may be some other shows I wouldn't be opposed to see if somebody invited me to go, but we'll see what happens with that.
Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment