Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

With Christmas comes many gifts, and gift certificates! Here are some of my favorite gifts and things bought with said gift certificates.

Best present ever? Ray Bans!
Thank you mommy!












I got two gift certificates for MAC, one from my brother's girlfriend Chantelle (obviously a good gift for me haha!) and another from my parents.

From left to right
Mineralize Blush in 'Dainty' - 25$
Eyeshadow in 'Veluxe Pearl, Plum Dressing' -17.50$
Eyeshadow in 'Veluxe Pearl, All That Glitters' - 17.50$






A gift certificate to Sephora meant a much needed Smashbox Halo hydrating perfecting powder! This stuff is amazing!
I use it to set my foundation or alone if I'm just going to the gym. It makes my skin look amazing! Just one of these lasted me 6 months! Well worth the hefty price of 72$














I could probably spend thousands of dollars at American Apparel, but I have to hold myself back every time I walk into the store.
My parents gave me a gift card to the Rideau Center, which went to AA nail polish and clothing.
I've already said in a previous post how amazing AA nail polish is, so when I saw it in the color 'Rouge' I knew I had to get it! While I was there I picked up a long sleeve crochet jumper http://store.americanapparel.ca/rsa0333.html?cid=139 in black. I love it!
My parents also bought me a pair of high waist leggings and two shirts from AA that I absolutely adore!









I live in high waist pants. At work, the gym and pretty much every day, I'm wearing something high waisted. So it's no surprise that I have been drooling over CHEAP MONDAY's long line of high waist denim.
I went to NORML Clothing on Rideau Street, and ended up paying 75$ for a pair of mid rinse high rise skinny denim in a size 26. I loved their customer service, and the jeans are worth every penny!











There's more stuff to show, but I'm off to bed for now.
Carpe Diem and Happy Holidays



No comments:

Post a Comment