Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What a week!


It's been a crazy week! Not only have I been working my butt off with school and work, but I turned 19 on Tuesday Nov. 16! I can now legally drink in Ontario!!

The next day I went to get a tattoo with my sister. We both got green ribbons in support of organ donation. As I've mention in a previous post, I have PKD, which means I may need a kidney in the future. My sister is kind enough to offer one of hers to me, but not everyone is fortunate enough to have that.

On Saturday I went to Mavericks to see Bahamas (Afie Jurvanen), an indie musician from Toronto. He was absolutely AMAZING! His music was incredible, upbeat, and relaxing. His album 'Pink Strat' is on repeat on my iPod right now.

Now, with even more exciting news, I just passed my G2 driving test! I drive now!!! I'm so happy to finally get that test out of the way! Now I just have to fix my car before I can actually drive anywhere...

So since Bahamas was so great live, heres a video from a show he did in St. Johns, performing my favorite song 'Hockey Teeth'



And some more Bahamas


No comments:

Post a Comment