Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 1 - 30 Day Photo Challenge

So recently on facebook, I've seen a few friends start the '30 Day Challenge' where you post a certain picture or fact about yourself each day. I've decided to do this on my blog so I don't spam people every day for 30 days.


Day 1 - A photo of yourself with fifteen facts about yourself.

1. I watch terrible television shows. I can't help it.
2. I watch YouTube religiously before bed every night.
3. I'm agnostic.
4. I'm jealous of people who are religious.
5. When I turn off the lights in the basement, I sprint up the stairs.
6. I love going to the gym.
7. I love smiling.
8. I love making other people smile.
9. I hate losing friends.
10. I have Polycystic Kidney Disease.
11. I have never fallen in love.
12. I like beards. A lot.
13. I work for Starbucks.
14. I love music.
15. I love my friends.

1 comment:

  1. #12...WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #4 made me sad in a way. olive you

    ReplyDelete