Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes I try to be productive

Sometimes I try to be productive with this blog, like right now.
So tax return season might be one of my favorite times of the year. In reality I'm just getting the money that was taken away from me in the first place, but when you look at a check that has over 600$, and it's actually for you and not your landlord, you can't help but be excited!
After putting 400$ towards paying off some overdue bills, buying new work shoes, and a few other necessary items, I decided that since I was already in the market, I may as well buy some very unnecessary items. Is there any way to justify having 8 pairs of sunglasses, and yet buy even more as soon as i have money? I figure since I'm making some money off of this blog I would let myself believe it is an investment in the blog..
That works right?

Well here are some pictures of the sunglasses..















Carpe Diem ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment